Questions about parking? We're making progress!
Until the larger solution comes to fruition,
Here are some ideas...
1. The O2 Haus has generously offered to share their parking lot!
Park behind their store at 264 W. Mill Street.
Walk across Mill Street, through the Railroad Museum's parking lot,
& across San Antonio Street around the fire station.
It is only a 3 minute walk and you can stop in for some O2 on your way back!
2. Park at the OLD Chase Motorbank at
the corner of Coll St. and Castell Ave.
It is no longer in use, and the city has agreed to let us use it!
3. Park at The Convention Center. It is a public lot.
4. Street parking is allowed on Hill Street (Behind the CO-OP).
Take Coll St. to Hill St. Be aware of the fire lane.
5. There is a public parking lot on Castell Ave.
across from The Downtowner.
Music By Doug Winslow Band